1953 Formula 2 car designed and built for then director of Turner Sports cars, John Webb. All aluminium Lea-Francis Turner engine. Regularly used in between May 1953 and August 1955 by John himself and with more success Jack Fairman.
Offered from long term family ownership since late 1950s, purchased directly from Jack Turner via dealer, largely unused since the early 60s, before a complete restoration by Rod Jolley around 1990, following this it spent many of years in the Haynes Museum before being recommissioned in 2017 with IN Racing including gaining HTP Papers and removable safety equipment. Successfully completing races at VSCC Silverstone and the Goodwood Members Meeting in 2018.
One of a kind 2 owner car with complete history and documents, including 1952 receipt and letter for exemption purchase tax!
Potentially eligible for events including Monaco Historique and HGPCA races.