Teesdale Classic Car Parts Centre
Parts available in stock and to order for over 50 years of motoring heritage.
MG, Rover, Austin, Morris, Wolseley, Austin-Healey, Triumph, Land-Rover, Jaguar
And other classic marques manufactured between 1950 and 2005
In December 2006, Teesdale Classic Car Parts Centre amalgamated with INRacing, and brought with them their huge catalogue and knowledge of classic car parts . As one of Nottingham’s oldest garages, Teesdale was founded in 1929 by Vic Slaney and Cyril Bogue and developed into a thriving business. They were appointed retail dealers for MG, Ford and Austin. The Teesdale Garage was also appointed a Unipart Car Care Centre and specialised in repairs and service for all makes of vehicles. Vic’s son Jim also specialised in the sale of MG Rover parts and continues to stock parts for the earlier classic cars of all makes and models manufactured between l960 and 1995.
Parts in stock and available now:
Genuine Austin Morris, Triumph, Rover, MG, Wolseley, Sherpa, J4, JU250, Land-Rover, Ford
- Unipart Parts for all makes and models
- Extensive stock of gaskets and sets (Payen/FAI/Unipart) for all makes and models
- Timing belts and kits for all makes and models
- Comprehensive range of parts for all classic road cars (1950-2005) and historic racing cars
- Genuine MG Rover parts for more recent models to 2005
We can send parts Worldwide. Please contact us with any enquiries:
Tel: (0044) 0115 978 0663